1. Birth of Venus James Gannon
2. For Frank Lloyd Wright Vaclav Fiala
3. Frida Rota Tomas Oliva
4. Monument to Memory John Weidman
5. Moon Shadow Mai Thu Van
6. Ancient Future John Weidman
7. Encounter Luben Boykov
8. Path of Truth Sarah Mae Wasserstrum
9. Steps of Respect Michele Golia
10. Diversity The Chisel Sculpture and Design Team
11. Ghost Wilkie Joe Montroy
12. Moose Myth Donna Dodson and Andy Moerlein
13. Ascending Egyptian Turtle Hassan Kamel
14. La Tortue Michel Argouges
15. Turtle Island Tom Huff
16. La Familia Tony Jimenez
17. Latin American Bus Miguel Velit
18. A Walk Through Triumph Julio Aguilera
19. Crocodilian Kim Sunjin
20. Mirage of a Horse Amgalan Tsevegmid
21. Transformation of Beelzebub Lasha Khidasheli
22. Passage Petre Petrov
23. Mother and Child Ennica Mukomberanwa
24. Connected Ana Duncan
25. Stay Connected Gopinath Subbanna
26. Between Vasilis Vasili
27. Speaking Bush Asta Vasiliaukaite
Sign up for our newsletter.
Thursday May, 10th 6-8PM
Nashua Airport at Boire Field
Visit the Sculptors
Monday through Saturday, May 14
May 30 from 8:30am - 5:30pm
at MakeIt Labs, 25 Crown Street
Saturday, June 2 at 1pm.
We will meet behind City Hall, where Trolleys will take us to the sites.
Explore the public sculptures gifted to the City by artists of the Nashua Sculpture Symposium. Walk or bike the 2.5 mile Downtown sculpture loop and enjoy the beauty of Nashua enhanced by sculptures!
View Sculpture Map
Nashua is the only city in the United States with an annual International Sculpture Symposium. We invite you to support this special community event.