Are you looking to explore the public sculptures gifted to the City by artists of the Nashua Sculpture Symposium?
Walk or bike the Downtown sculpture loop, 2.5 miles: enjoy the beauty of Nashua enhanced by sculptures!
Click here to view a GIS map designed by Angelo Marino.
Find out more by downloading our Brochure, which includes both images of the sculptures and a printable map.
Nashua Sculpture Symposium walking tour map click here.
(*Sculptures awaiting sponsorship.)
1. Birth of Venus James Gannon (Ireland)*
2. For Frank Lloyd Wright Vaclav Fiala (Czech Republic)
3. Frida Rota Tomas Oliva (Cuba)
4. Monument to Memory John Weidman (USA)
5. Moon Shadow Mai Thu Van (Vietnam)
10. Diversity The Chisel Sculpture and Design Team (Nashua NH)
11. Ghost Wilkie Joe Montroy (Newington NH)*
12. Moose Myth Donna Dodson and Andy Moerlein (Jamaica Plain MA) temporary sculpture formerly at #15