1. Birth of Venus James Gannon (Ireland)
2. For Frank Lloyd Wright Vaclav Fiala (Czech Republic)
3. Frida Rota Tomas Oliva (Cuba)
4. Monument to Memory John Weidman (United States)
5. Moon Shadow Mai Thi Thu Van (Vietnam)
View sculpture map here.
Sign up for our newsletter.
The opening for 2020 will be on Thursday, August 20, 2020 5:30-8PM
Visit the Sculptors
The Picker Artists
3 Pine Street, Nashua
Mondays through Saturdays
August 24 through Septmember 9
From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 1 PM
We will meet behind City Hall, where Trolleys will take us to the sites.
Explore the public sculptures gifted to the City by artists of the Nashua Sculpture Symposium. Walk or bike the 2.5 mile Downtown sculpture loop and enjoy the beauty of Nashua enhanced by sculptures!
Nashua is the only city in the United States with an annual International Sculpture Symposium. We invite you to support this special community event.